Friday, September 21, 2012

TGIF =)

Hello All!  My name is Dana and I am a junior in nursing at the University of Cincinnati. I am very excited to share with you my spiritual journey this year every Friday.
 
I have one sister and two brothers.  I love my family more than I could ever describe.  I know they will always have my back.  I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis when I was two.  Swollen knee, limping, and awkward stares is something that I have learned to live with a long time ago.  My RA is a part of who I am.  I have a very special place in my heart for every child that has a chronic disease and their peers do not understand.

I think I tend to come off as a serious person, but I love to sing in the car at the top of my lungs when no one can hear me. I catch myself dancing in the elevator hoping there are no security cameras.  I am incredibly clumsy  and I have have my share of blonde moments.

I like to play piano in my free time.  I love listening to music.  It has a way of putting me in a good mood, even when my day has been not so good. I am in love.  I believe that everything happens for a reason; every person is strategically placed in our lives for us to learn and grow. 

I look forward to all that is in store for this blog and for the school year.
Dana

1 comment: