Saturday, September 22, 2012

For Your Weekend Entertainment

Hello Everybody!

I'll be your trusty blog posting gal for Saturday. Allow me to introduce myself. 

Who I am:
I'm Clare, in my fourth year at UC in chemical engineering. People thinks that makes me a nerd. It doesn't. I make me a nerd. :) I enjoy reading, Pinterest, watching nerdy television, collecting shoes and paperdolls, oohing and aahing over puppies or babies, hanging with my friends. 

Where I come from:
I was born and raised Catholic by two of the very best people. My parents are my examples for how to live good and faithful lives. They also gave me four siblings who are the exact same kind of weird as me. They are my best friends, my confidantes, my heroes. As if God could bless me more, I have a raucous, outrageous, wonderful extended family who would do anything for me. I come from Cleveland, and yes, I do love it. And the lake, and the terrible sports. I won't hear a bad word against it.

My mother has always said to remember who you are and where you come from. I think this is especially important when I am far away, as I know some of you are. It's not easy being Catholic, as I'm sure you know and will see through our blog posts. Unfortunately, ease of use was not a gift of the Holy Spirit. I have a feeling that throughout the reading of this blog, you'll start to see your struggles are not unique in nature, though perhaps in practice. You are not alone. 

I really want to encourage all of our readers to come back everyday. Each author has so many different things to offer you, and our voices and points of view are so diverse. I also would love to have comments & questions. I'm no expert, but my nerdy side does love some research now and then. 

Until next time, keep fighting the good fight

-Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment